Days visited on forum

Something curious I have noticed when looking at the visit stats for the forum this last couple of days:
https://community.monzo.com/u

I and lots of others are showing as only visiting 6 days of the last week and 30 days of the last month, but I have definitely visited every day

I am getting near my year on here, but a phantom missing day would rather blow my shot at getting that Devotee badge

Minor concern in the grand scheme of things I know, but anyone with more knowledge of Discourse know what is up?

2 Likes

Does this help alleviate your concerns?

12 Likes

You Sir deserve the Grand Artist badge for that submission of remarkable detail.

Hmmm… the details on that page don’t tally with what is being shown in my profile summary. Investigation needed.

1 Like

Might change my profile to that in August

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m suspecting that the discourse ‘day’ doesn’t start until later in the actual day. Like it is running on Eastern or Pacific (US) time for reporting periods. So if your weekly display shows 6 days visited and you’re sure you’ve visited for 7 days (as am I) , I’m gambling that later today it’ll show 7 days visited when the discourse day starts.

Not sure about the days visited per year though, I ssem to be 25 days down. And yes, I am counting :sob:

3 Likes

After three days I now seem to have more visits than most. Bit ridiculous!

@cookywook, is there a setting on Discourse behind the scenes that could be used to align it with UK time, or at least UTC/GMT? Thanks

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t even know that page was a thing :open_mouth:

New things for us all to try to keep up with!

OoooooOOoo stats :drooling_face:

Mine aren’t looking too shabby :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

Stats! But no graph? What?!! #bringbackthegraph #yesIamkidding

2 Likes

Is this how you’re going to sign all of your posts now :rofl:

1 Like

Me:

:black_flag::white_flag::pirate_flag:
:black_flag::white_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Yes

#yesIamkidding

You are a flag toting pirate with no country??

#yesIamkidding

Precisely that - just thought everyone should know

1 Like

He wants to surrender too!

1 Like

If only it were that easy.

#yesIamkidding

I knew it!!

#yesIamkidding

You are now showing as visited 7 days in the last week.
I am still showing as 6 (even though I’ve visited 7)

I now don’t think this is a universal forum clock issue, it is looking more like the clock ticks differently for different users. Maybe it started at the time when you first joined the forum and each day is completed when you next reach that specific time?

:eyes: I’m watching the stats page like an :owl: now

1 Like