Crowdcube payments

As an FYI to all those who were able to invest in this round, Crowdcube will be taking payments later today so please ensure you have enough money in your account :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Crowdcube have lost my wife’s documents that were sent to them by replying to their email as instructed, within the time limits & her investment has been cancelled. As this is not her error can anything be done to reinstate please?

That doesn’t sound good! Can you ask your wife to get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do thank you. She has sent a message through her app to Chat & will call shortly

It’s been resolved thank you for your help :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:monzo:Beers are on me :smile:

1 Like

Mine’s a lager thanks

1 Like

Here

Great auto selection of the category. :joy:

3 Likes

Oh Yeh mine went out too… And really I’m only posting this to see if I have an investor tag on my username :smile:

Oh I guess I have to ask someone for it… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

under the name icon at the top right of the screen - use preferences cog after clicking the icon - and you can add “investor” to your name tag and save the changes and use “none” under “monzo alpha” settings and save those changes

You need ask for one

1 Like

no you don’t - Im now an investor in Monzo Bank :slight_smile:

Of course you do because i had to ask for one

and Im now a Crowd Cube Investor

1 Like

Oh i get it you changed your name but isn’t official one that’ i have on mine :smiley:

3 Likes

lol its not abusing anything I was asked how to change your name title :slight_smile: to show you are an investor

Thats name box not title mine has title one :grinning:

2 Likes

Payment taken from me too! Excited to be a part owner :sunglasses:

Who do I ask to get the official title added?