Crowdcube payments

(Tristan Thomas) #1

As an FYI to all those who were able to invest in this round, Crowdcube will be taking payments later today so please ensure you have enough money in your account :slight_smile:

(Chris) #2

Crowdcube have lost my wife’s documents that were sent to them by replying to their email as instructed, within the time limits & her investment has been cancelled. As this is not her error can anything be done to reinstate please?

(Tristan Thomas) #3

That doesn’t sound good! Can you ask your wife to get in touch with us and we’ll see what we can do? :slight_smile:

(Chris) #4

Will do thank you. She has sent a message through her app to Chat & will call shortly

(Chris) #5

It’s been resolved thank you for your help :slight_smile:

(Mike) #6

:monzo:Beers are on me :smile:

Mine’s a lager thanks

(Adam Hockley) #8

Here

Great auto selection of the category. :joy:

(Danny) #10

Oh Yeh mine went out too… And really I’m only posting this to see if I have an investor tag on my username :smile:

(Danny) #11

Oh I guess I have to ask someone for it… :stuck_out_tongue:

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #12

under the name icon at the top right of the screen - use preferences cog after clicking the icon - and you can add “investor” to your name tag and save the changes and use “none” under “monzo alpha” settings and save those changes

(Adam Hockley) #13

You need ask for one

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #14

no you don’t - Im now an investor in Monzo Bank :slight_smile:

(Adam Hockley) #15

Of course you do because i had to ask for one

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #16

and Im now a Crowd Cube Investor

(Adam Hockley) #18

Oh i get it you changed your name but isn’t official one that’ i have on mine :smiley:

( related to Monzo CEO, Investor in Monzo ) #19

lol its not abusing anything I was asked how to change your name title :slight_smile: to show you are an investor

(Adam Hockley) #20

Thats name box not title mine has title one :grinning:

(knows someone who knows Tom quite well) #21

Payment taken from me too! Excited to be a part owner :sunglasses:

Who do I ask to get the official title added?