Credit building option!

Just a thought but , will monzo ever add a credit building option for those that messed up at 18 ?:see_no_evil:
I have a decent amount coming in each month bills are paid on time ect but sometimes youre bound to become stuck!
I think it would make a great feature just a small amount to prove you’re trust worthy, have it reported to the cras build it up and then be able to borrow more?

Maybe I don’t know lol

1 Like

Monzo don’t offer this service yet but you might find some use for Loqbox :smiley:

The basic principle is that they perform 0 credit checks on you when you sign up (this is to help people boost their score after all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), you then select a monthly amount to deposit (I believe it’s anywhere from £20-£300 per month for 12 months).

At the end of the 12 months (assuming you’ve not missed any payments) you receive the money back in full - it gets deposited into a new ISA free of charge (or an existing bank account for a £30 charge :eyes:).

Enough of me trying to sell the service though :joy: here’s their site :slight_smile: https://www.loqbox.co.uk/

I’ve got a referral link if you’re interested in signing up (referral) for full transparency, I get £10 and the referee gets nothing :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.