Issue: Connected credit card balance updating but transactions not showing (since 03 December)
Details to reproduce: Open any connected credit card that has transactions since 03 December. Balance is showing correctly but transactions are not pulling through (specifically Barclaycard) OS: iOS 26.1 Device: iPhone 17 Pro App Version: 7.4.0 (started 7.3.0)
Raised it with Monzo chat. Don’t really hold out hope. Their first response was ‘have you raised it with Barclaycard’. I insisted it was a Monzo but issue and for them to raise it. They loosely stated they would. Not sure if I have faith they will.
I ended up cancelling Premium because Monzo couldn’t / wouldn’t provide the service I was paying them for (Nationwide connected cards). So sadly I don’t think Monzo corporately cares (or that customer service really understands what’s going on half the time)…
I did the same recently, they seem to build these extras and then move on to the next project leaving very little support. I ended up switching to Emma for my spend analysis
They’re hopeful it should resolve in a couple of days. If it doesn’t, they will have an engineer take a look.
They’re aware of it and monitoring.
In the meantime, I will sit in a quiet corner of a dark room and try not to stress / panic too much that my Trends doesn’t reflect reality and my ‘Transfers’ total doesn’t net to £nil arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh.
Hey I’m Lewis one of the engineers in the Open Banking team. I just wanted to reach out to say that we’re aware of this issue and that we’re sorry you’ve being impacted by it.
For some context Barclays made a change to the data format of the transactions they return to us, which has meant we’re unable to update the transaction feeds for connected Barclays credit cards & Barclaycard accounts. We’re working with Barclays to resolve this.
However, I notice that Barclaycard transactions are still showing correctly on the Natwest open banking app. Did they manage to update their app that much more quickly than yourselves, or is there a different issue?
I have this exact problem with connected M&S credit card. It’s been going on since 18 November. I do all my household spending on that card - so inability to see and categorise transactions means I cannot budget or do the household accounts.
The chat support response is a) “it’s with the specialist team” - which has been the case since early December - but b) to register with this community to look for support!