Charity Pots

The list looks pretty even on another screen :smile:

Screenshot_20190420-202211

As I think I was one of the first to suggest this feature could I at least ask that JDRF researching juvenile diabetes (type 1) is considered?

My 4 year old daughter has this auto-immune disease and anything that helps her during her life gets priority from me.

Any update on this @lucasjohnston?

Looks like the help page is now live Screenshot_20190509-225133

5 Likes

Nice. Looks like it’s close. Although the help topic could use a proofread. :astonished:

4 Likes

In the future, I’d like to see the option for registered charities to apply to the program and become searchable when setting up the pot for anyone who wishes to donate to them. A little like the Amazon Smile process for organisations.

5 Likes

Loving the list of charities. It’s a great selection to start off with

1 Like

Did I miss this? What’s happened to charity pots?

3 Likes

:soon: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey @lucasjohnston is there any update at all as to when we might see the charity pots? :grinning:

1 Like

Hey :wave:

As it’s a monthly occurrence we haven’t quite got this right but I believe we’re trying to ramp it up again!

6 Likes

This will be a great addition for Monzo and as far as I’m aware, it’s been a very successful addition to Revolut

Cool, thanks for the update!

Hi all,

I work for an end of life and palliative care charity and we’re working on engaging our audience in new ways, one of which is through digital giving.

I’d really like to understand if this will be live to users soon and how charities like ourselves can apply directly to be part of the charity list.

Could @BethS or @lucasjohnston pass on any info please?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @BethS

Can we add this to the list of features shelved in favour of BA and Plus development?

Hi @nathanthomson8

Does that mean this feature won’t now be developed?

There haven’t been any updates but there’s no indication this has been abandoned

Abandoned no… but silence for a month generally suggests its been shelved to be picked up again at a much later date.

A few other features have been shelved in the past few weeks and the reason given was attention was turning to Business Account and Plus development**

** Rightly so because customers are currently paying for both offerings and they’re well below whats expected

1 Like

I thought this was a Monzo Time project?

Well considering it was first teased in March

I think its safe to say its been shelved Monzo Time or not nonetheless.

Surely it couldnt have been if Monzo Times intentions were for small wins it wouldnt fit into that category if its been 4/5 months (work days pp) since it was close to being released :man_shrugging:

1 Like