I recently signed up for a Pro Business account, mainly for the ability to invoice clients too, but I am finding the invoice feature in Monzo Business very basic and difficult to use.
- I like @SteStory ideas of being able to add my business logo, I am a designer and having my branding on invoices is very important to me.
- Being able to save Clients details would be so useful. I have lots of repeat clients and inputting their details every time is very laborious, especially checking I have all the details right each time and cross referencing them between 2 apps on a phone takes a long time.
- Being able to autofill clients details from the registered companies database would be hugely beneficial and slick.
- The ability to add a note would be really helpful, for special instructions and important information specifically for certain clients.
- I’m not sure if you can right now but I cannot find a way to edit/correct invoice details once I have saved a draft invoice. I would also like to preview the invoice before I send it, which I cannot find a way to do at the moment.
- The ability to save and send Invoices as PDF, so I can store them on my computer/cloud and give the client the option to receive them as a document.
- Have the ability to pay with a ‘pay’ button on the invoice. It could perhaps work using Monzo.me or take you to a payment portal where you can pay the invoice easily.
- Ability to save templates for different situations e.g. a template for international clients might need to be different than for local clients, or a template for a different service you provide which needs different details.
Would love to share more ideas or talk in more detail about these ideas