Business Invoices

Hi all,

Recently set up a business account for myself as a sole trader, and am using Pro to enable me to send invoices direct from the app.

Few suggestions for the invoices themselves:

1. Be great to upload a business logo or something to go on the invoice, very plain and unbranded at the moment.

2. Ability to add a line or two of free text would be good. Bit more personal, can add any information needed (I’m a sole trader so cheques need to be payable to my personal name, but there’s nowhere on the invoice making that clear, i imagine i’ll get cheques sent to my trading as name.

3. It would be good if it saved customer details, as alot of my invoices are repeat to the same clients, it’s a pain having to re-input all their details each time.

Cheers :slight_smile:

I recently signed up for a Pro Business account, mainly for the ability to invoice clients too, but I am finding the invoice feature in Monzo Business very basic and difficult to use.

• I like @SteStory ideas of being able to add my business logo, I am a designer and having my branding on invoices is very important to me.
  • Being able to save Clients details would be so useful. I have lots of repeat clients and inputting their details every time is very laborious, especially checking I have all the details right each time and cross referencing them between 2 apps on a phone takes a long time.
  • Being able to autofill clients details from the registered companies database would be hugely beneficial and slick.
  • The ability to add a note would be really helpful, for special instructions and important information specifically for certain clients.
  • I’m not sure if you can right now but I cannot find a way to edit/correct invoice details once I have saved a draft invoice. I would also like to preview the invoice before I send it, which I cannot find a way to do at the moment.
  • The ability to save and send Invoices as PDF, so I can store them on my computer/cloud and give the client the option to receive them as a document.
  • Have the ability to pay with a ‘pay’ button on the invoice. It could perhaps work using Monzo.me or take you to a payment portal where you can pay the invoice easily.
  • Ability to save templates for different situations e.g. a template for international clients might need to be different than for local clients, or a template for a different service you provide which needs different details.

Would love to share more ideas or talk in more detail about these ideas :grin:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - September 2020

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.