✅ Bill Pots (previously Committed Spending Pot)

10 Likes

I’m eagerly awaiting them to flick the switch for labs access to this today!

I set up IFTTT for my two card payment bills (Spotify and Now TV) so I can shove everything into my bills pot.

Need IFTTT for JA then I can do the same :joy:

Can’t you do it with scheduled deposits?

1 Like

Hello Brett. Welcome to the community!

I am sure there will be as many approaches to this as there are users of it, but that sounds closest to what I will be doing to start with

Sorry I meant that in response to Juggy69 - I am excited for this feature - I’ve just signed up to Monzo and Starling this week and am trialing both to see which I’ll go full in on with our joint account - this feature might tip me over the edge to go with Monzo

1 Like

Now in labs on Android :blush:

2 Likes

Xmas comes early today…

1 Like

Lol posted at the same time almost

1 Like

Just turned it on, pretty neat. All that is missing is to set Standing Orders and Subscription payments to be charged from a pot :slight_smile:

Quick question, what happens if my pot should not have enough money to cover the DD? Will it try to take the payment from my main bank account instead?

At this point, it sucks to be on iOS :disappointed:

5 Likes

I believe they said it will just come out of your main account if there isn’t enough to cover it, but clarity would be good!

Update here Bills Pots... Now in Monzo Labs! 🍯

:eyes: Bills Pots... Now in Monzo Labs! 🍯

1 Like

Confirmation:

1 Like

:soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon::soon:

2 Likes

Is it possible to close this thread and merge with the other one as we now have 2 threads going?

1 Like

Closed this thread :hot_coral_heart:

Bill Pots have hit Labs (for Android, iOS :soon:) :tada:

Continuing the discussion over here:

7 Likes

:bananadance:

I told you we’d get there!!!

Thank you all so much for coming with on on the journey, for giving us your thoughts and most importantly, for using your votes in the way that you did. I cannot stress enough that the clear lead on user votes for this was a huge part of us re-prioritising this. I am so happy that you all finally get to use it!(Android today and iOS next week)

Since the feature is now in the hands of customers, I am going to move the initial thread to the Completed section and close it.

Would love to know your thoughts on not just the feature itself, but how you felt the communication journey over it has been so far - from the initial announcement about us building it, to the screenshots we shared, to it arriving in Labs. Any and all thoughts much appreciated :hot_coral_heart:

Crosspost from the other thread, let’s continue the conversation there!

7 Likes