Big Poll - the Monzo Community's 2021 Wish-list!

An overdue update!

With 280 voters, I think we’re probably on diminishing returns now, but on we go - eight days left!

:1st_place_medal: Still in first place - Monzo Credit Card ( 55% previously 56%)

We’ve been chatting / voting about a speculative Monzo Credit Card over here. It’s still at the top of the poll, but it’s lead is (very slowly) reducing. Not enough to worry anyone though…

:2nd_place_medal: Still in second place - Card payments from Bills Pots ( 46% previously 46%)

I’ll say exactly what I said last update: “static here. Top of the poll isn’t moving…”

:3rd_place_medal: Still in third place - Dark Mode ( 43% down from 45%)

Dark mode’s slow and steady increase in percentage has been stopped! But it’s 3% ahead of cheque imaging and 3% below card payments from pots - feels fairly safe in third place…?

The top-five are rounded out by…

:four: cheque imaging - 40% ( :left_right_arrow: no change in position, up from 39% )

:five: Full web app - 39% ( :arrow_up: from :six: )

Ooh some changes…! The full web app zooms up the charts. But what of the previous #5 (credit card pots)? Let’s find out after seeing if the Battle of the Pays :tm: has heated up…

On the Battle of the Pays! :watch: :zzz:
Nothing giving here. Samsung has over double the votes of Garmin. But they’re both at the bottom - I can’t see this happening.

Back to the top of the poll! Things are looking interesting…

:six: Use virtual cards to pay from pots (36% :arrow_up: from :seven: )
:seven: Credit card pots (36% :arrow_down: from :five: :scream: )
:eight: Transfer money directly between pots (36% :left_right_arrow: no change in percentage or position)
:nine: Connect to investment providers (33% :left_right_arrow: same position but down 1%)
:keycap_ten: View your CVV in the app (31% :left_right_arrow: same position, but down 1%)

Pay cash in at the Post Office is still at 30%, then we hit the 20%er club is really clustering!

Joint account parity is up to 27%, tying with native features for connected accounts. Just over a quarter of votes to are restore the chat button at 26%, which is also the percentage of votes that want to connect to mortgage providers and get some nice data insights in the app! Automatic get paid early and native rules are tying clustered on 25%. I wonder if we’ll see more movement here? One vote could make all the difference!

So, if you haven’t already, do vote! :ballot_box:

Polls close midnight on the 28th February 2021!

:bar_chart: :monzo:

5 Likes