ATM 30 day Limit

Hi as a dyslexic understanding to written word is difficult sometimes especially T and Cs, so my question is, the limit fir ATM is £250 in any rolling 30 day period without fees, does that mean If I take £250 on day one any other amount within that 30 day period is charged at 3% or is it £250 a day and anything over the amount is charged 3%. It may seem like a silly question but I find it strange if I want to take my money out of my account more than £250 I’m charged for it if it’s within 30 days.

It depends on your account type and usage.

There’s an allowances and limits section in the app. Here it will display what yours is and how much is remaining.

1 Like

These are mine and they might be higher than yours as I’m on Plus.

I can take out £400 daily and £5500 per 30 days is the total limit. If I go above that £400 in a rolling 30 day period there is the charge

2 Likes

Yeah this is really confusing if you look at it, it has different amounts £400, £5,500 & £200 in note below :man_shrugging:
. Hopefully they’ll change it in the future.

But if you tap on the button to take you to the ATM fees if gives a better explanation

1 Like

Did they hire someone from Virgin Media to
copyedit this?

That’s woefully presented. Poor wording and contradictory values. They need to fix that.

3 Likes

There’s a difference between what a limit is, and what an allowance is.

The limit is the amount that you can physically withdraw from the machine, either daily or monthly. So any customer can withdraw up to £400 per day and £5,500 every 30 days.

The allowance is the amount that you can withdraw, without any charges being applied. If you meet the criteria then you have unlimited UK/EU allowances. If you don’t meet the criteria then you can withdraw £250 fee free, and everything above that has a fee. I think it’s 3% and on a rolling 30 day limit but it’s a long time since I looked at it.

1 Like

Remind me tomorrow to flag it up!

1 Like

Thank you, so if I take out £250 on Monday and then on the Wednesday take out Let’s say £100, I’m charged 3% on the £100? So after 30 days I can take out £250 free of charge? I’m really sorry but my dyslexia really plays havoc on me.

No need to apologise. What you’ve said is correct.

1 Like

Perfect thank you

It’s tomorrow, so this is your reminder to flag it up @dan5!

2 Likes

Thank you - I’ve shared it internally :pray:

3 Likes