App Design is not clean

Hit the nail on the head I think here! The competition is fierce too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Indeed. I’ve just moved from 6 months with Starling so I know their product inside out.

Ask 100 users and you’ll get 100 different opinions :grin:

But I love the colours :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very true. But there’s no question that people like and demand change. Even small change. Particularly in relation to colours and graphics. As highlighted in this thread about the new joint account cards https://mobile.twitter.com/makingmonzo/status/999240079909572608

There has been very little or none in relation to the app. Despite a major 2.0 update and release.

Not even a few extra pot backgrounds!

I agree I think things like scheduled payments could be better placed in the app.

I think the ui for the main screen is great, so much information with so little real estate. The only improvement could be to show pending/confirmed transactions (although that could be a step too far for new users). Once you click through within the transaction it could do with a tidy up but there are so many ideas within the transaction in motion, currently in development that it really isn’t worthwhile yet. The direction seems right, I’d imagine it will get slicker as the data gets better.

The ui is much better than B by Clydesdale Bank. With Monzo you don’t have to watch a guy in a chicken suit doing somersaults when you log on.

1 Like

I love the Monzo colours. Just Googled Revolut to see what it looks like and it seemed like some generic payment app. Reminded me of PayPal or a legacy bank. I like Monzo because it has a good brand visual image, you know it’s Monzo.

1 Like