Android 9.0 (Pie šŸ„§ šŸ¤–)

Screenshot_20180807-214047

3 Likes

Iā€™ve signed up to the digital wellbeing beta but never got the email. Same issue with my manager.

Anyone else had issues?

I havenā€™t heard anything either

Edit, I lied, found an email by searching for wellbeing.

Play store test URL is here (if theyā€™ve added your email as a tester): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.google.android.apps.wellbeing

Thanks! Iā€™ll give it a try when Iā€™m back in the office tomorrow. Left my work phone there on charge :roll_eyes:

I just sideloaded the Wellbeing APK from APKMirror.

My email just came through :sunglasses:

Anyone else having issues with the audio playback notification just going AWOL constantly on Pie? Driving me mad!!!

And if you feel like reading an essay on itā€¦

Read it last week. Donā€™t remember anything specific about the audio notification. Is it a widespread issue?

Is this a faint ding the repeats every so often over and over again?

Mine seems to end up do it whenever iā€™m driving 100+ miles. after about an hour I have to pull over to turn my phone off. Restarting it only works for a short time. Basically means I can only use my phone on silent for mapsā€¦

Never had that happen and Iā€™ve driven further than thatā€¦ Maybe itā€™s an app you have installed?

Possibly, I can never replicate it when my phone is connected to my laptop on debug though, might leave it connected to my laptop next time i drive that long and collect all the logs!