Amex pending charges no longer highlighted

Pending Amex charges used to be slightly lighter to distinguish them from charges that had gone through. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

3 Likes

Pending direct debits etc are lighter. But pending card transactions are always the same. I guess it will depend on how you pay your card off.

Pending transactions definitely used to be more faded. Only noticed they aren’t anymore in the last few days.

I am fairly sure they used to be too.

Will be making a big ‘purchase’ (uni fees) on Monday so will see how that appears.

1 Like

I think the OP is referring to the Amex feed for a connected account.

I have noticed that too over the last couple of days - possibly since the latest TestFlight release.

Transactions which show as pending in my Amex app are no longer grey/show as pending in my connected Amex feed.

I’m hoping this is an accidental bug along with some upcoming improvements - eg budgeting for connected accounts :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Yep definitely not grey anymore. I imagine this is a bug rather than an intended change.

Monzo:

AMEX:

2 Likes

Yep def seeing this issue also.

Can anyone confirm if this is affecting non-Amex credit cards also? So we can work out if it’s an issue with all external credit cards or just Amex.

Here it comes… :eyes:

That new way of showing pending feels like a precursor to budgeting for connected accounts!

3 Likes

Or a placeholder for a picture of a carrot. :carrot:

1 Like

No complaints if it’s merchant info, but my goodness if I can budget and categorise my other accounts…

1 Like

I’m fairly sure that will happen at some stage, but if I recall correctly, all that is planned for the immediate future is to make the feed look like the Monzo feed.

Sainsburys9389
eBay3492
London Underground
London UNGRD
London Tube

:soon:

1 Like

Mine seem to have gone back to the old way of pending :thinking:

Realise I slightly cut it off but the number is still greyed out.

Snap - maybe hiding the spoilers :eyes:

1 Like

Even more variety today, on a pending repayment on my Barclaycard :eyes:

1 Like

Whoops, that should never have happened (seeing the category icon before we released Summary for external accounts) :sweat_smile:

6 Likes