Amazon Prime Day - Best deals?

I’m looking at getting another one of these.

Ring Floodlight Cam | HD Security Camera with Built-in Floodlights, Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074G9DPXD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NvjlDbY8BE97E

When do you expect the voucher through from the audible deal and the top up deal? As that would be a further £18 off!

Top up deal is instant, just did it myself. :grimacing:

Bought an Amazon Echo Show 5.

1 Like

I know, I was looking for few things and none of them are on sale.

1 Like

the audible deal is instant as well, but only applicable on orders that are fulfilled by amazon uk. The discount is applied at checkout if eligible (I ordered a tile pro myself which had a lightning deal and managed to apply to £10 voucher to it! :smiley:)

yep%20

Another good bundle when you add it all to basket.

Another thing I’ve just bought for someone in my office - just ordered this on behalf of my boss.
I have no knowledge of Vacuum Cleaners but he said he’s been looking for a Shark branded one for a while. But hadn’t been able to find one much below £200, he swears that this is a bargain - but like I say, I know nothing about Vacuum Cleaners :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Full price £249 and I ended up paying £121 :+1:t2: Signed up to the amazon card for an extra £30. :grin:

3 Likes

Just got iPhone 8 for £415 [with Amazon credit card]. Bargain. R-

3 Likes

Nice one !

I was gutted to miss out on these, as we’re forever losing keys and stuff. £45 for the 4 pack, considering they’ve been around £30ea the last few times I looked. Saw them on lightning sale, went back 5 mins later to order and all gone :see_no_evil:

They have more Tile’s on flash sale this morning @TR1 :eyes:

1 Like

Any thoughts amongst you more tech savvy folk on a charging pad -v- stand? R-

What phone do you have ?

Had a pad initially… Would wake up once per week to find I hadn’t quite centred it, or knocked it slightly when I was asleep so it hadn’t charged.

Now have a stand and it’s 10 times better.

1 Like

Talking about stands, this is on a pretty dam good discount @nickh and @RogerB :eyes:

I have a couple of these https://amzn.to/2k0wu1k

I hate having LEDs on in the bedroom and these are clever in that they light up the LED for a few seconds when you place the phone on them to charge to tell you it has started and then switch the LED off.

1 Like

Thanks just ordered one :tada:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t2:

iPhone 8 - at least I will have tomorrow. R-

Thanks, they look good too. R-