All-in-one Finance/Assets App - w/ Hargreaves Lansdown Connection?

Hi all

Is anyone aware of any Finance apps that have a Hargreaves Lansdown connection/feed?

I use Quickbooks (with banking feeds & rules) to get an automatic overview on my personal income/expenditure…

I’m now wondering if there’s a good app that has connections to a good amount of finance apps (most importantly Hargreaves Lansdown, but generally - banking providers, fund investing companies, p2p, crowdfunding etc), that will automatically be able to provide an overview of total assets?

As part of the income/expenditure exercise I did, I found that MoneyHub and Pocketsmith do, but I’m not keen on their layout.

Similarly, I’ve reviewed the following but they don’t have HL connections:
Sync, Onedox, Tink, Chip, Bankin, Plum, Grip, Emma, Money Dashboard, Yolt, Buxfer, YNAB.

Thanks!

n.b. I’ve asked HL but they said that because the connections aren’t something they provide nor authorise, it isn’t something they can disclose.

Moneyhub used to, but not sure if it still does in this new enlightened era of Open Banking.

If you find one, I’d be interested to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, try Lumio.

They have the most connections of any aggregator app I’ve used so far, including H&L. They even hold Student Finance.

2 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Lumio discussion and feedback

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lumio discussion and feedback

Hi Charlie

Although I don’t use Lumio yet (I have it downloaded, but haven’t fully got into it yet), it has been my favourite personal finance app I’ve come across so far.

I like how you can see the top merchants and top categories each month. One thing that would be useful is if you could compare monthly spend for merchants and categories - I guess in a P&L-esque format. I.e. I dont really pay much attention to how much I spend
on groceries each month, but if I could see a monthly comparable, then I feel that is when I could get actionable information. (i.e. It is very easy for us as people to steadily incrementally increasing spending by category each month without ever realising,
I imagine).