Advent Calendars

Last year I got one of these for my advent calendar:

Maybe a ginvent calendar this year is in order…

2 Likes

It’s October.

Behave.

1 Like

Congrats on the new job!

Saw 2 Christmas trees and an ice rink today

Holidays are coming

1 Like

And mince pies are in Sainsbury’s

2 Likes

I repeat, it’s October! #humbug

3 Likes

I get ripped off enough during the year to have never bought an advent calendar.

1 Like

I have to ask, where are you getting ripped off? In Christmas shops? :wink:

High Street shops in general :slight_smile:

Shop online then? :confused:

Not sure what relevance this has to nice discussion everyone is having about advent calendars :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Every year I tell myself I’m going to treat myself to a beauty advent calendar, and every year I end up not being able to make my mind up and just getting a chocolate one instead :joy: But this year I’m thinking I’ll either pick up the ASOS one (love that the packaging is 100% reusable and recyclable) or use my staff discount in work to get the Lookfantastic or Glossybox calendar - I’ll see how I feel a bit closer to the time

I’ve not actually had an advent calendar for a few years now. My last couple were Lego ones but it’s just too much faff and more ‘stuff’ I don’t need that ends up in the trash/landfill etc.

But I know for many it’s really exciting so I say, get the ones filled with the best stuff!! You are welcome.

Thanks Kate!

1 Like

You can get an advent calendar containing 24 chocolates from a pound shop. Buying an advent calendar doesn’t have to involve being ripped off!

Sorry I’m pretty sure that product is not good value for money!

Seriously considering the Paperchase advent calendar

Coz pens :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

1 Like

Buy a Mars bar and cut it into 25 bits?

2 Likes