Advent calendar showcase 📆

It’s that time of year…time to brag about your advent calendar.

Someone posted this on Slack today and I wanted to share because it was so smart :joy:

Who else has got a pretty special advent calendar?

13 Likes

I don’t. :frowning:

Kinder is still missing from the shops. Don’t like dairy milk. Couldn’t get one of the Disneyland ones before they sold out this year. :sob:

My dog does though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Man deserves a promotion, scampi fries are elite :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

We have one of those large wooden reusable ones so that we can tailor each day for each of us.

I would love a scampi one though or a crisp one! Neither of which would unfortunately fit in ours :sob:

2 Likes

That dog clearly deserves one! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Gonna have to see this environmentally friendly calendar @Ordog :eyes:

2 Likes

I got a miniature heroes one through the post, but have zero idea who sent me it. Also, got a dairy milk one.

The dog has one for his first Christmas too!

2 Likes

Still can’t find a :wine_glass: advent calendar :smiling_face_with_tear:

The one from last year was amazing (mischievous elves with masks optional):

6 Likes

First year without an advent calendar for me. Have finally managed to have enough root canals that my parents have at last realised that essentially force-feeding me chocolate isn’t a good idea.

I did think about trying to get a cheese one instead, but may have left it too late now.

3 Likes

I have a Reece’s one.

I made/filled one for my girlfriend. Cost me a fortune and I’ve set myself up for future years.

5 Likes

Great idea. Must have one of those. R-

1 Like

I got mine from Virgin wines last year. Was really good, not sure if they’re doing it this year.

1 Like

I have 2x calendars :smirk::star_struck:

4 Likes

Ferrero Rocher do a 24 pack for £5 right now in Sainsbury.

Is all I’m saying.

7 Likes

That’s a red card I gave you :joy::nauseated_face::nauseated_face: hate them with a passion, more for you to buy though

1 Like

Cadbury’s dairy milk one for me this year.

1 Like

None this year. This was December 2021 though :grin:

4 Likes

Filled with my two favourite chocolates! Wanted something more eco-friendly but might change to a wooden fill-your-own next year

6 Likes

This year I got one for the dog instead. Aldi had some meaty ones designed for them where they get a different chew each day so thought I’ll get one.
They’re all individually vacuum packed too so she can’t sniff them otherwise I’ll return to it all gone, including the packaging :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I feel we need more photos of the pets with their calendars please :eyes: :dog: :cat:

2 Likes