1Password Integration

Ah-ha thank you!

I guess i have not seen it because I never log out of the app.

I’ll give this a go!

Cheers

Joe

Another vote for lastpass

Would it be possible to be added to the testflight version?

@jaffa passwordless login is already available in TestFlight!

Generally love the passwordless login, but it does horrible things to your inbox if you’re debugging user authentication via API :sweat_smile:

(and it wouldn’t hurt to change the text to not refer specifically to “tapping” on “your iPhone” when the login request didn’t come from the Mondo app)

1 Like

Yeah, but i don’t have access to the testflight version :wink:.

Who do i need to ask to be added? My apple ID is different to the email i have used for mondo

1 Like

It’s everywhere, not just in Testflight now! :slight_smile:

I +1 the integration

+1 :heart: 1Password

1password ftw +1 :mondo:

For everyone saying +1 to 1password – what don’t you like about the current implementation? :slight_smile:

For me it is about knowing that I can login to the app without having to rely on a network connection.
I travel a lot (recently a lot to China) and with connectivity and firewall issues I cannot always guarantee to be able to receive emails (or even text messages).
Being able to login using a local password is essential.
I happen to use 1Password so this would work for me.

That’s a great point. Mondo is not (AFAIK, yet, YMMV) blocked in mainland China, but Gmail for example is.

Precisely. Google services don’t work in China and my email is a Gmail account so…QED.

But in case there are always times when you aren’t in coverage and the idea of not being able to get into an app when not connected (even if that app generally relies on connectivity) doesn’t sit well with me.
There should at least be an offline alternative (in my view).

To be fair on that point, login wouldn’t be possible under any circumstances if you didn’t have an Internet connection.

How do we get access to the testflight version if we want to test new features (and provide feedback etc)

I agree this would be perfect. It’s the one thing my normal bank app doesn’t do

Hi,

Testers for tesflight are currently full. They might let us know when any space becomes free. So keep an eye out :slight_smile:

Touch ID login gets my vote

:heart:️ 1Password & TouchID

1 Like