Zilch

:unicorn:

Every man and his dog going for BNPL these days. Not sure I’ll be signing up for anymore in fairness, can only have so many accounts.

1 Like

Bub. Ble.

1 Like

Tried to add virtual card to zilch but saying it’s a credit card

Zilch think chase is a pre paid card even tho I’ve used chase before with them

Zilch has today launched pay in 3 months

No its been there for a couples weeks/months. I got the message about it last week and accepted.

2 Likes

Does zilch acctually improve credit report/score if you use it occasionally and pay on time (just like a cc)?

[Edit]: Yes it does, AND appear in Experian as a credit card with credit limit, balance, etc.

Zilch bugged out in the middle of the night and took each payment multiple times, one 5x and another 3x…

1 Like

Could this be due to the internet melting down?

100% or massive coincidence, loads are having the same issue with Zilch on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UKPersonalFinance/comments/1e6tjsy/zilch_and_bank_help_for_multiple_payments_taken/

Luckily didn’t have a payment due today!!

It’s wild: no contact from them, no emails, no status page message, they don’t answer the live chat or email

How long do I have to try contacting them before I can dispute them? I mean I didn’t authorise those payments…

I understand the support being overwhelmed but atleast stick a banner on the app or something

Yeah I went on the app to see if there was some more information on there but nothing at all

So Zilch have applied the payments to my account, and haven’t refunded them. Seems like they’re just going to put them towards my account and leave it at that

1 Like

That’s not a good way to go about it

Just got off the phone with them, they have issued refunds now and gave me 6 ARN numbers, and snoozed my payments for the next 4 days for free

1 Like

Bet if they didn’t there would be a mountain of complaints going in

1 Like

I’m still going forward with my complaint, they wasted 2 hours of my time because they couldn’t put a banner in the app to atleast say they were working on it - complete radio silence was the worst part

2 Likes

Zilch asked for my bank account details today and paid £230 in as a response to my complaint :man_shrugging: that’s aswell as them already refunding the duplicate transactions

2 Likes

That’s a result!!

1 Like