Yolt!

Card arrived today and I like it. It’s clean white with minimal info on both sides and this teal colour works well. Card also has a teal core and can be activated in app like with Monzo

It won’t see any use though!

1 Like

What happens if you lose your password and recovery code?

That is a very good question, and I have no idea. I read somewhere that they made it easier to recover access to an account but I don’t actually know. Have reached out to ask now

2 Likes

They haven’t responded yet. Interesting…

Also, there was an issue with early cards where the chip could not be read. All fixed now and I’ll also be getting a £10 bribe

2 Likes

Is the yolt card still a thing? It’s never come up in the app for me, though still on the website. Looks like it never got going!

It’s in the app for me, it’s still a thing!

You must be on the beta

V2.12.0 has no sign of it

Are you on iOS or Android? It only seems to be available on iOS still.

Ahhh, all is revealed!

Yes, I’m on iOS so that’s probably why it’s there!

I switched from iOS to android a few months ago and had to close my Yolt account and open a new one, as an upgraded iOS account couldn’t sign in on the android app.

Bye bye. :pensive:

2 Likes

So that debit card bollocks didn’t work out for Yolt, then? Lasted less than a year.

3 Likes

If you guys need an alternative, Emma is still working. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I don’t think it even made it out of beta

2 Likes

Received recent notification that Yolt is withdrawing from this market altogether in December - but effectively now. Too much competition? No return?

1 Like

A pivot in focus, away from their consumer-facing services.

2 Likes

I’m finding Snoop the most useful atm. But annoyingly neither Snoop nor Emma connect to Chase which is now my main spending account due to the cashback and round ups!

1 Like

I do ‘use’ Snoop, but personally I find it a bit of a nag and pushy.

I also use other apps, because none of them cover my full set of accounts/institutions, so I have to use more than one for better coverage. Even then, the full set are not all covered. Plus the set is constantly changing, if I am ‘active’. As you say, Chase is not covered yet, and I don’t even think they are Open Banking.

2 Likes

While Yolt is closing, Nova is opening :fire:

1 Like