Yolt integration

I am not saying anyone has, I just don’t like giving my number out for something I want to test as I may or may not want to keep the app.

2 Likes

I really like Yolt. Anything that helps me look at my spending patterns and helps me make more informed choices is good for me! :+1:

1 Like

This is something that may need to wait for the full API to be released, many other services are also awaiting integration. I used Yolt for a while however I’d rather budget myself, from most of the apps I’ve tried, most of the time I find I’m limited by app capabilities.

Just noticed the post date, I may be a tad late giving a potential answer :joy:

This thread prompted me to take a look at Yolt. D/ld the app and signed up.

Then dug deeper and started to have second thoughts having mulled the level of access to finances required to really benefit.

Love the concept of open banking and a convinced Monzo user. But, but - something holds me back from services like Yolt.

Thoughts? Overly concerned? Fair concerns?

1 Like

Yolt is essentially a bank (spin-off) from ING. It has all the security protocols you would expect from a high street bank with an app.

However I understand the trepidation. Hopefully the new protocols in January will be easier for people to understand as they should be uniform across the financial sector.

3 Likes

Cheers Andy. I might just add one account and see how that goes.

Btw, hoping to get into the next Monzo Crowdfunding round. Money and mouth etc.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Yolt!

Yep me too I tweet Yolt and they say they look into it

1 Like

Yolt has just introduced Monzo integration, so far works pretty smoothly!

It’s finally here :smiley: :tada:

6 Likes

I’ve just set it up and it looks awesome!

1 Like

It is good, but I prefer Emma for one good reason. Emma shows Monzo Pots and Starling Goals separately making your financial picture much clearer.

3 Likes

The problem with Emma is it doesn’t have custom payday or support major credit cards so it’s not an option

2 Likes

Yolt keeps crashing for me when accepting the Monzo authorisation email. It just loads indefinitely.

With this integration, Yolt now covers all of my accounts, so it had become front runner for a while!

1 Like

Me too! Anyone figured out how to solve this?

Anyone tried contacting their help? It offered me all my messaging apps, so I chose WhatsApp, it broke, and now it just stays broken.

Looks like it is now fixed. I was able to add Monzo today.

1 Like

Yes me too! They issued a hot fix a couple days ago, so as long as you’ve updated the app it should work :+1:t3:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.