Wise Discussion (previously Transferwise)

Because of such high contactless limit, you could lose Β£500 just like that :pinched_fingers::scream:

Wise responses follows on Twitter :grin:

Isn’t that just a full limit but resets at Β£100 and you’d need to use a pin transaction like all banks?

2 Likes

Yes I thought there was a contactless limit.

I wish it was more clear about it :thinking:

That’s all app shows, it’s a Β£500 contactless daily limit, which user can increase to Β£1k :flushed:

So if I was to misplace my plastic debit card, it could be Β£500 loss for me :scream:

Just don’t lose the card.

:joy:

But yeah I hear you.

Don’t think I’ve frozen any of my 6000 cards tbh :joy:

2 Likes

Okay :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Interest offer jumped up :grin:

I like to check on how much they dedicate/share with Banking partners :slightly_smiling_face:

:face_with_monocle:

Some don’t appreciate the posting of links without context. :eyes:

Without clicking for clickbaity stuff. Is Wise in trouble? Or just some overblown reporting of someone’s assumption?

1 Like

Mostly just an opinion piece. Both customers and revenue up, but share price down apparently because investors worry about average transaction value is lower than expected.

3 Likes

Has Wise indicated when the new design cards would begin being sent out?

The white ones? Anyone can order those cards now. Or is there another new design?

1 Like

They redesigned the original green card in line with their new identity, but it’s been β€œcoming soon” for a while

From their FB:

2 Likes

The ice cream looks nice.

2 Likes

I already have white one, but not using it :sweat_smile::grin:

1 Like

Can see Wise sign only at a certain angle as it blends in :nerd_face:

Numberless & very reflective VISA sign :grin:

4 Likes

I have filed a petition with the court to change my legal name.

Accordingly, I have offered to reissue my Wise debit card. I was then told that there would be a fee to reissue the card and that if I did not pay the fee I would have to continue using the card under my old name.

This is a bit of an unfriendly service, even though Revolut reissued the card for free.

1 Like

Had your legal name changed as of the day you asked Wise for a new card?

I’m eagerly awaiting to receive mine!

They’re certainly not as quick as Monzo. Was hoping it would show up in the post today, alas… :frowning:

1 Like