Wise Discussion (previously Transferwise)

do we think this is a more reserved shade of green and as such do I need to order one? :laughing:

Edit: so the new card is very much a :soon:

The new look feels very new Monzo thoughโ€ฆ

I prefer these colors to the present one.

2 Likes

Has anybody else seen the latest Wise app refresh and company rebrand? I think it is now one of the best out there, it looks and feels really nice. :fire:

1 Like

I think it looks an awful lot like the latest lick of paint Monzo got. Or maybe the bold and pastel look is just in? Though I havenโ€™t seen much of it yet.

Anyway, @AlanDoe (@SouthseaOne?) can we merge please?

1 Like

Is all green-ed up

1 Like

It is very slick and polished. Great colours, super easy navigation, the graphics are a really nice touch. They have absolutely nailed it in my opinion

The app is exactly the same as before, just green, no?

1 Like

Iโ€™m not too sure. I opened it when I ordered my card and havenโ€™t been in since :rofl:

2 Likes

It is in terms of navigation but the whole design has been refreshed, looks way nicer.

2 Likes

Well, since October last year (or so) font became bigger :eyes:
I bet many more users can read it without glasses now :eyeglasses:

1 Like

I like it a lot, agree with the similarities to Monzo but I like their rebranding too. It gets my seal of approval.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s just a larger blur!

That bold font is very nuMonzoโ€ฆ

(I can still see a world in which Monzo and TransferWise end up merging, although not quite as compellingly as a few years ago).

3 Likes

3 app updates in 2 days :grimacing:
What else they missed? :sweat_smile:

I paid ยฃ5 for the card and see others have paid ยฃ9. Is that a different card or has the price increased? I understand new cards provided on expiry arenโ€™t charged for - is that correct?

2 Likes

The green card is cheaper than the white eco one.

4 Likes

I was a new customer at time of purchase so probably cost me more for delivery etc.

1 Like

:eyes: % :up:

1 Like

No FSCS, no thanks

5 Likes