What's your Mondo user number?

I’m #257, I got my card in early December

It’s a fair assumption. I paused for a couple of days to do more reading on Mondo. Don’t regret getting the card at all though.

I don’t think any sane person would regret it to be perfectly honest. With pretty much no fees, it’s a wonder where and how the whole thing is funded…

Currently it isn’t funded (as far as I’m aware). Once Mondo becomes a full bank they plan to make money by offering overdrafts and investing deposits.

Not far ahead of me at #26693

The prepaid program is funded by our kind investors (including loads of people on this forum that invested in our crowdfunding round! thank you!) and does indeed lose money. We consider this to be a customer acquisition cost for our current account product that we will release once we’re a bank. At that point we will be able to lend money at a profit :slight_smile:

1 Like

#1642, member since Feb 2016.

Just for vanity sake like with American Express charge cards would be nice to have member number or member since year on future cards. It might be too much to ask…

4 Likes

Number #649
Member since Jan this year.
(and I love it!)

1 Like

#1211 :raising_hand:

1 Like

5954 :tada:

Loving using Mondo!

Well I’m old and retired :slight_smile:

13193 finally some one behind me :grin:

2873 :grin::dancer: I was one of (I assume) a few beta users who got one of the leftover alpha cards

Number 392 reporting for duty!

2 Likes

#305 - thats when the cool kids joined :sunglasses:

1 Like

#50 here - since November hackathon

There was around 30 attendees there who were given cards and I was one of the last to activate mine.

Considering all the necessary early “alpha” warnings we were given regarding service availability and financial risk, the platform was very reliable even then. Within days it had become my primary payment card.

2 Likes

In with the cool kids :sunglasses:

1 Like

1078! But the post must be at least 20 characters

#2581 over here, managed the front of the queue the first day it was in beta.

I’m afraid all this “What number are you?” is a little lost on me … reminds me of the “Let’s see who has the biggest” (behind the bike sheds at school) - or am I giving too much away?

2 Likes