What films do you recommend?

It just didn’t make sense after a certain point life wtf is really goin on :joy:

I’m half way through watching Nope, it’s erm interesting so far

It gets worse. :joy:

2 Likes

Thankfully it cost me nothing other that electricity to the TV :rofl:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet but a shame to read bad reviews, Jordan Peele is usually great!

1 Like

Bullet Train was good fun at the cinema. Enjoyed it.

1 Like

Really enjoyed The Gray Man.

Just a super solid action / spy movie with Gosling and Evans playing well off each other.

Nothing ground breaking, but very entertaining.

3 Likes

The plane scene (26 mins+) saw all of us not breathe for 5 mins as it played out
It ends a bit ‘Moonraker’ but jeez, that was one heck of a visual treat

2 Likes

Watched that when I resubbed for a month for camp Cretaceous season 5. Hated it. It’s rare i come across a movie that I dislike strongly enough to hate. I can usually sit through and enjoy the worst of movies. But this was just awful IMO.

Each to their own.

I held off watching it as the initial reviews weren’t great. But at worst I’d say it’s overly formulaic and a bit too action heavy at the expense of the spying.

For me at least, it’s a very long way from bad.

1 Like

I think it’s good for what is it, what didn’t you like about season 5?

Edit: Realized you were not taking about camp Cretaceous

2 Likes

No, I loved Camp Cretaceous!

1 Like

I have set myself a reminder to download it when home - I found a torrent for it, but can’t remember my credentials to login to my remote torrent box

1 Like

I’m only on Episode 2 of season 5, but it’s good. I can’t believe Brooklyn and Kenji are dating (no spoilers, please) :smiley:

For a show aimed at teens, I am surprisingly heavily invested in it. I can’t believe Mr. Con is still doing the Dinosaur fights! I don’t believe he is Kenji’s farther, but I guess I’ll see later on

2 Likes

Watched Beast last night.

Didn’t have high hopes going in. Thought it might be average. It was not.

That bad?

It’s pretty poor.

I wouldn’t have gone if it wasn’t free, and even then I would have rather watched something else!

1 Like

Just watched this. It was absolutely bonkers. First ten minutes a bit dull. Highly recommended!

1 Like

“I came by” on Netflix is worth a watch

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

Watched it last night as it’s a decent film and Hugh Bonneville played the part pretty well.