Not sure a cinema discount is a must 
I wouldn’t waste your time with any of this, they seem to have a very hard time dealing with existing customers and cancelling Plus in the first place… ridiculous chats with multiple cops all promising the same old thing and still no action… What a ridiculous state of affairs!
Now theres a backlog, allegedly , that “We are working through”… well why say it will be done in 3 days:roll_eyes:



.
Unfortunately im now not at all interested in the slightest,in any " offering" that they may come up with.
They failed the first time around, im certain it will happen again…Just get my useless Plus subscription cancelled… i mean how much “referring to a specialist” & “we are looking into this for you” does one have to put up with before anyone wants to take ownership of deleting plus off my account:roll_eyes:

. I know for a fact other organisations/banks would have closed this off by now, but oh no… the ridiculous merry go round continues:thinking:






.
Very disappointed.
It depends how often you go to the cinema. Perhaps you should go more? ![]()
![]()
As the last film I saw in the cinema was the last Harry Potter film, I have to agree with this!
I’d be inclined to think though if you go so often you’d have something like Odeon Unlimited, or Cineworld Limitless.
This is why I don’t really enjoy package accounts that have discounts - I’d rather have a proposition that is some form of product, not the option to get money off somewhere else.
Like the Jacks Flight Club offer - you get (got) a 3 or 6 month freebie - what happens after that? Does it repeat each year? Do I have to pay in non freeby months or does my sub get cancelled?
Getting Odeon Unlimited to bolt onto my account would be ace though!
I’d probably use that.



Lol, it’s not a must, but it does tempt some people to sign up who do enjoy going to the cinemas.
Just like how Natwest gives me the 1 year Taste card. I hardly ever use it, but it’s nice to have if I do ever want to use the 2-4-1 deals.
I’m still using Starling at the moment. I want a reason to switch back to Monzo, and now some of the IA has been reorganized I’m a little closer and thought I’d look into Monzo Plus.
Seems very expensive for what you get. The thing that jumps out for me is LoungeKey access, but it’s £10 more a go than HSBC, and I’d be pretty much paying £9/month just to access it (free for HSBC Premier). I bet that most of your customers who’d make use of this are travelling for business, which means they already have travel insurance for most trips.
I’d be more interested in a good interest rate for my Pots and a Monzo Credit Card so I can manage all my spending in one app. Call me boring, but finances first, gimmicks second, no?
I agree with you, starting to get the regret purchasing feeling. Not alot on offer for the price.
Hi Monzo peeps! I was so excited to see Monzo introduce bundles! I currently pay £14.50 for the Barclays Tech Pack which in my opinion is quite awesome.
They offer worldwide insurance for all these things:
- up to 4 Mobile phones cover up to £1,500 for theft or loss, accidental damage
- Unlimited gadget cover up to £1,500 each item (this is insane!)
4 claims a year for mobile phone theft or loss and unlimited claims for accidental damage with a £75 excess fee.
The only issue is that this is separate to their travel insurance which you have to pay more for!
Monzo if you can compete with this I will defo switch over as I would love to have all my insurance and travel insurance services link to one bank and going through one payment!
I think if you add this option to your existing travel bunding it will boost its popularity with the customer base and challenge other banks offering better deals but in separate packages. Obviously it will make the bundle more expensive by its literally a one-stop-shop for every traveller! Or even better allow us to customise our own bundles with services that we would need with a price calculator.
Hope this helps! Keep being awesome!
Wouldn’t you be able to get more comprehensive and/or cheaper cover for those things on your Contents Insurance?
Is there a date when the new products will be announced and rolled out? Thanks
Nothing yet, other than 
Waiting for “soon” gets boring …
I was never keen on the ‘bundles’ when I was shown them a couple of weeks ago.
Over-complicated things.
Just make it one tier and that’s it.
The interest going away is, I feel, more important. Get that back first on ‘Plus’, then introduce a better way of gaining the metal card, which in turn could introduce ‘other’ discounts at certain places when shown perhaps.
At the moment i don’t feel ‘Plus’ is worth a price, even my £3 a month. Focus on what people want first, then things like this in the future.
Wrt insurance, you should look at what Danish startup Undo are doing. Simple, precisely-targeted, by-the-day insurance without excessive legalese.
The key problem for me with all past Plus offerings is that I don’t feel that I am in control of getting the best offers. I think Monzo customers - especially early adopters - are quite savvy consumers and happy to shop around a little to get a good product. It would be useful to me if Monzo provided an easy way to make an informed choice between multiple providers for the same type of add-on. Prices and service levels should be clearly comparable to the rest of the market. I thought this was always the intention of the ‘financial services marketplace’ concept, to be honest.
I don’t like bundling as it feels like paying for extra stuff I don’t want. Especially when those things are time-limited offers that are essentially just advertising for other services. It’s unpleasant when your ISP forces you to add a service you don’t want to get another you do want. Banking is no different.
There’s (yet) another thread for Monzo Plus.
Mods, maybe worth locking this thread now? @Rat_au_van
Thanks, @j06. Let’s continue the conversation over there!