Web / Online Banking 2

It’s great to see Monzo not trying to do too much too fast. That’s what I like about it most. It is making progress, but at a speed that it can cope with to avoid poor service, etc. Yes, sometimes things go wrong, but we are all human.

It would be great to see a web version of the platform someday. But then again, by choosing Monzo, I’ve bought into a new kind of banking, so who knows, I might not miss a website version soon.

1 Like

i would log into this

1 Like

were it available on tablets as well as mobiles the ability to access it on a larger screen may reduce demands for desktop access

2 Likes

On that note, A good website is responsive and responds to the size of the device. Meaning the website would work perfectly the same on Mobile, Tablet, Desktop. :slight_smile: Also reducing the need to require an application if you didn’t want it, or needed to temporally uninstall. :+1:

1 Like

I don’t consider this (which you have effectively posted twice) to be a constructive solution: making the app usable on tablet does nothing to address people’s wishes to access it from a desktop/laptop, and as noted a well-made website has the benefit of being accessible on any platform should the app be unavailable for some reason.

2 Likes

I love the design! Did you get permission from :monzo: to register and use monzo.xyz? Could potentially cause some issues in the future.

1 Like

I thought I had written about that haha my bad, I contacted support, after purchasing the domain for £1, and asked if I could use it for the website, however apparently the design is too similar to the brand so couldn’t be used and the domain couldn’t be used which is understandable. Therefore my design unless redesigned can’t be used. :slightly_frowning_face: however, I’ll be keeping my domains :stuck_out_tongue:

Continued here Web / Online Banking 1