We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

Somebody who is over 18, already a customer, and resident in the UK are the main ones :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Provided you have the “Crowdfunding Investor” badge on your Profile in the Monzo app, then yes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t have this, but I invested in all 3 rounds, how do I get it?

Scratch that, I now do have it :grin: Magic.

2 Likes

Its my birthday Sunday, This means that any money I get in random cards is now going to be taken down to the nearest Paypoint on Monday, then straight up invested into Monzo. I cannot wait!

8 Likes

Definitely going to get in on this next time round!

Will we get an Investor card…?!

1 Like

Mine just appeared in the app, I don’t remember doing anything special? Do you have the Investor Card?

2 Likes

Fantastic news! Will 100% be attempting to invest :rocket:

1 Like

Ooh, I’m in. This will be the first company I’m properly investing with.

2 Likes

No as I didn’t have iPhone back then.

All good but I was really hoping we’d all get some stickers too! Or socks… like Freetrade.

3 Likes

Is it likely that those who haven’t invested before will get the chance? Anything could happen in 2 days :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow - will the money be taken instantly?

I imagine you’ll just need to message the Co-Ops and they will get you one sent out and your investor tag updated once they check your details with crowd cube then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even if they all put the max it there should be a few million left

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s not possible. We have about 7,000 previous investors, so even if they all invested the maximum (which also won’t happen), there’d still be lots left :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Might be a silly question, are there any plans to show investments and current value of investments within the app, kind of like a pot that would show current investments?

11 Likes

Obviously £20M is a significantly larger amount than last time. I wonder if there’s been any sizing of the potential demand. Is it going to ‘sell out’?

1 Like

If it doesn’t max out will there be an opportunity to invest more?

6 Likes

No fixed plans, but it would be really great.

10 Likes

In the last crowdfunding round I believe the demand was £12 million or so, but the round was capped at £2mil. We’ve obviously grown a lot since then and the experience is more seamless this time, so we are expecting to see quite a bit of demand, it will be cool to see how quickly we hit the target!

11 Likes