We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

Hi Peter, I’m afraid not :pensive: This round is only available to UK residents.

Found this on page 30 of the prospectus:

2.2 (i) agree that any E Ordinary Shares to be allotted will be rounded down to the nearest whole number and any excess money will be kept by Monzo for its benefit;

3 Likes

Nowhere have I seen mentioned about the app icon, but I really hope that’s unlocked too! Need my gold bling bling!!

2 Likes

Haha me too! Sorry I misread and I thought you said forum icon, which has been mentioned.

Since this and the app icon go hand in hand so I think it’s is safe to assume you will get one there too :sunglasses:

Monzo%20%E2%80%93%20Crowdfunding

What about EIS? Does Monzo qualify? we’ll we get a relief?
https://www.crowdcube.com/pg/eis-seis-tax-relief-overview-43

1 Like

Interesting! I wonder how much extra they make out of that, especially (I assume) given the long tail of tenners.

Nope they don’t

hey Simon, what about people who do not have a Monzo account yet? will they be able to invest via Crowdcube website?

1 Like

Interesting indeed because this contradicts things that we’ve been told in this topic :open_mouth:

Nope they cannot

1 Like

No - banks are excluded.

1 Like

Oh, ok :frowning: thanks

Plus Monzo are bigger then the max company size.

1 Like

Yeah - they’ve never had EIS though.

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s a copy and paste from an old Crowdcube campaign. That’s exactly how Crowdcube works.

I’m afraid not. One of the conditions is that you will need to have been a Monzo customer prior as of the date of the prospectus publication (today). All investment will be done in-app, and not on the Crowdcube site.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. Can you tell, will there be some kind of a pop up in the app on the day of the investment? As soon as open up the app?
Sorry I know i’ve asked this before, but just wasn’t 100% clear on that

What does the investors card look like? Hopefully still hot coral?!

You just need to open the app on the date and time that is mentioned in the blog post.

Yes, it just has the word INVESTOR written under the Monzo logo :slight_smile:

Here is a pic

3 Likes

Dm1VVoNXoAAIX-9

5 Likes