Viola Enters Administration

“Extra piece of mind”

Oh dear. Is that contained in the chip on the card, do you think? I wonder how much extra processing power it adds to the human brain.

2 Likes

I wonder what they did that was so bad

:eyes:

3 Likes

Oops.

:joy:

If you didn’t yet, read the thread , it’s concerning.

A couple from the thread.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts - January 2022

Did you used to work for them?

Very detailed :thinking: I too would be interested in your source

yes

1 Like

myself

I expect a spam link to appear in an edited post in a few days time

1 Like

this is exactly what it is. its not going to change.

Well yeah clearly :laughing: I meant where have you learnt all this from, what is your connection to the company - basically why should we believe you.

There’s so much there that it needs some sort of evidence to support it.

Going to need a mop for all this spilled tea…

2 Likes

It’s paywalled :frowning:

There’s a brief mention and some links to other sources re: Onecoin in this (to me!) interesting article about Crypto scams: How cryptocurrency scams work

A money launderer rinsed over £75 million from a scam based on a worthless cryptocurrency called ‘OneCoin,’ a court heard. Christopher Hamilton, 62, is said to have laundered up to US Dollars 105m from the American scheme in which investors were promised fantastic rates of risk free profit. But the OneCoin was worthless and Hamilton was arrested at his home in Cowbridge, near Bridgend in south Wales in April 2016. He was found with three bankers cheques at his home…

1 Like

Just stepping in to clear this Topic up, we try to make sure all information shared on the Community is as accurate as possible - will look to open again shortly

2 Likes