View transaction annotations in the Android app

I’ve been playing around with the API and noticed that I can add annotations to the metadata fields for each transaction. That’s absolutely fantastic, especially for expenses. The ability to add a job code to each spend could make generating expense claims so much easier.

The only issue is that I currently must set and retrieve this information via code of my own devising, does anyone else think it would be great to be able to do this in-app? (Android suggestion. I understand the iPhone app already has this, see discussion below)

I expect you’re adding notes there, which is an option for all users. It is great!

@alexs You can do that in the android app currently? I must have missed something, how do you do it?

Andy, you can’t do that in either app. It is done by APIs.

@Andy1 you can add notes to transactions in the iOS app. I’m not sure about Android though :grimacing:

@anon44204028 @alexs seems it’s currently on iPhone but not android. I’ll update the original post to clarify that is a feature request for android.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Adding notes is available on Android too. It’s on top of the screen when you click on “Add Attachment”.

3 Likes