USA Launch Events 🇺🇸

We’re getting closer! :raised_hands:

We’ll be posting more information in this thread over the coming weeks.

In the meantime, make sure you follow our US Twitter account! :monzo_usa:

11 Likes

somewhere in NYC??

Somewhere in the USA?

Do we know how many are on the USA waitlist?

Ok. It seems it is in CA. What about NYC???:yum:

Per Twitter, that is Santa Monica Place which appears to be some sort of shopping mall and entertainment complex combined on the seafront of Los Angeles

Would make some sense for a launch given the new Monzo USA office is there

5 Likes

bump

Don’t do that.

6 Likes

NYC is considered as the mecca of US fintech companies.

Seen via Twitter

1st August in Santa Monica

7th August in San Francisco

How very exciting. How very very far away from Southsea!

3 Likes

So we are just over 24 hours away from our first Monzo USA :monzo_usa: launch event in sunny Santa Monica, California.

There will be swag, there will be drinks, and there will be… the VERY FIRST MONZO BETA USA cards being given out to non-staff members!!!

I’m so excited to hear about how it goes. We’ll get some pictures to share with you all! :grinning:

7 Likes

Do I spy that the Monzo wordmark is in the top left like the Plus cards, rather than the top right?
:eyes:

1 Like

Sure looks like it.

I wonder how many will turn up. Looks like a fair few from that photo.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been extolling the wonders of Monzo to my friends in LA to such an extensive degree over the last few years that I’m pretty sure at least some of them will be there to see what all the fuss is about! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This is making me so happy :sob:

Monzo USA is real, y’all!

5 Likes

This is so, so gratifying, especially considering how early stage this still is for us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Would it be possible for someone to pick up a card for me either here in LA/Santa Monica or SF? Or are they only be able to get themselves a card?

I was under the impression the US card did not include PayPass has this changed?

1 Like