TV Shows!

Anyone watching this?

Just started watching it, seems ok so far.

With westworld down Iā€™m hooked on handmaids tale. Itā€™s so awesome! I really want to read the book now!

I need to watch cuz Sydney Sweeney is amazing. Loved her in ā€œEverything Sucksā€ which Netflix sadly cancelled after just one season.

1 Like

Still enjoying Succession. Itā€™s not a patch on Billions but itā€™s good.

Just caught up :cry:

One hell of a cliff hanger :eyes:

Just caught up. Guessing the next series is same time next year?

1 Like

Anyone looking forward to the new season of Orange is the New Black ?

3 Likes

Hope so!

Canā€™t wait for it to start back!! Quite excited for house of cards too. Love Claire, think she will be a good (bad) president!

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see how house of cards ends for good. I did love, feels strange to like it so much now !

1 Like

This is quote good.

I really like Ozark. August is going to be great my two favourites on Netflix are back with new seasons Better Call Saul and Ozark.

1 Like

+1 to both succession and billions

Also watching preacher and counterpart

2 Likes

Really enjoyed this season, much better than last years. Though I still get annoyed some of the prisoners seem to disappear for large parts of the season. I guess Laverne Cox could only commit to a few scenes. And Lori Petty was only in one scene, Boo completely disappeared and was barely in the last season either.

I wonā€™t spoil it but the last episode was very emotional, I could have lived with that as a series finale to end the show too.

House of Cards.

Third time round. Still brilliant.

1 Like

Donā€™t know counterpart, Iā€™ll check it out.

1 Like

Just a few things weā€™ve started/finished recently

• The Staircase - was alright, nothing like making a murderer
  • The Jinx - On NowTV entertainment or you can buy it on Amazon, excellent (along the lines of the above :slight_smile: )
  • Suits - latest seasonā€¦ weekly on Netflix
  • The Americansā€¦ loving this
  • Better call Saulā€¦ returns tomorrow :smiley:

Final season date confirmed!

2 Likes

I am watching who do you think you are and long last family,

1 Like

Not going to be the same without Frank. Interested to see how they cut him out of it so will watch either way.

1 Like