TV Shows!

New Orville season looks great.

2 Likes

Anyone else watched Final Space? Strange little show but good fun.

2 Likes

Just to add that I started watching The Good Fight at the weekend and itā€™s incredible.

(Of course, I was on holiday so not sure when Iā€™ll be able to continue watching.)

Found disenchantment recently. Like futurama but in the past (such that we call it pastarama in this house).

3 Likes

I was just coming in to say Iā€™ve just started watching disenchantment. Itā€™s not bad. Easy watch. Chuckling away!

1 Like

Very strange, but enjoyable!

Better Call Saul is my number 1 right now. Essential viewing.

2 Likes

We have Amazon Prime TV, Now TV entertainment pass and thinking of subbing to Netflix.

In to all kinds of tv showsā€¦

Havenā€™t watched much tv since having kids :joy: but interested to know what everyone recommends/is worth a watch right now?

Tom Clancyā€™s Jack Ryan!! :tada::tada:

Just watched the whole of series 1 in the past 24hrs :joy:

Itā€™s really really goodā€¦ :grin:

1 Like

ā€¦Got a few hours to myself today so thought Iā€™d try and get into something

Aha, saw that advertised on a train the other day and looked a bit of me :wink:

New series of Taskmaster starts on Dave on Wednesday :tada::tada::tada:

Will have to use google on that one :grimacing: Iā€™m so out of the loop!

Itā€™s a game show but itā€™s brilliant

Download the UKTV Play app or watch on catch up and you can watch all the previous series

1 Like

Making a Murderer! Compulsive viewing. I believe the Staircase is similarā€¦

1 Like

Hi @Vacuumfriends Iā€™ve merged your thread in to this one. thereā€™s plenty of awesome shows in this thread, get binge watching!

I need to get stuck in to jack ryan on prime looks awesome. Also want to watch Bodyguard in iPlayer

Thanks, is there some way of making a poll?

Iā€™m currently rewatching all 10 seasons of Friendsā€¦ funnily enough, unlike what most other Friends fanatics would say - Monica is my favourite character. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I am currently watching friends right now!!

Have watched episode 1 of Bodyguard - fantastic. Donā€™t think I was breathing for the first 20minutes or so!

4 Likes

Currently watching Ozark season 2.

New season of Luke Cage, donā€™t bother. Time I canā€™t get back.

1 Like