Trustpilot Reviews

Didn’t matter where you are, you always use the UK app store if that’s where your account is registered (on iOS at least)

1 Like

This is the same on Android.

Yeh, that occurred to me too. :sweat_smile:
Maybe Monzo could limit cards per address. No idea on how it works now, but that should put a limit on the “exploits”…or something to do with surname related stuff or/and address limit. So that one family could order more cards than usually allowed per address. There are lot’s of ideas to try out…

CreditLadder managed to collect loads of 5* reviews in the past couple of days with the power of bribe :slight_smile:

They sent the following email yesterday and since then there’s been a flurry of positive reviews. Maybe Monzo could offer something like to improve Trustpilot rating :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The Starling reviews leave me all warm and fuzzy, I’d defo use them more now :heart:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/starlingbank.com

1 Like

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.monzo.com
What about latest reviews ?
More and more people are complaining about blocking their accounts with no reason ?

No reason usually means AML/KYC/fraud-related checks, which banks can’t disclose due to legislation around “tipping off” potential suspects.

4 Likes

hmm the monzo reviews on trust pilot are making me think am i really safe with monzo😔i’ve never had a problem with them tho? i’m confused

Customers are more likely to leave a negative review about a company than a positive one. Always remember that!

6 Likes

I never trust a site such as trust pilot it’s biased. People generally only leave feedback when they’ve had a poor experience whether that’s because their up to no good or what who knows :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

that’s true. but it’s a bit too much don’t u think lol. how long you had your monzo account ?

that’s true it was just a thought anyways :thinking:

1 Like

Well over a year and I’ve been using it as my main account for the past few months no issues ever :clap:t3:

same mad it my main account too and it’s been great

Your experience speaks for its self :blush: check out some other big banks trust pilot reviews they are also poor!

2 Likes

I imagine because they are new they are a bigger target for bad behaviour

yeah that is very true. I think i’m just worrying a bit too much LOL

1 Like

So 1 of 5 people on trust pilot complaining about blocking account is …?
I think the main issue is that Monzo opens accounts for everyone.
They have to perform more checks before account opening

2 Likes