Monzo on Watchdog 17/10/2019

It’s never good when a company is on Watchdog, their discussing accounts that has been closed with no reason

4 Likes

#WhatsGoingOnzoMonzo :joy_cat:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WhatsGoingOnzoMonzo&src=typed_query&f=live

2 Likes

It’s never a good look!!!
The moment it was on, my mum whatsapped me.

2 Likes

Really not good for Monzo this.

4 Likes

Share price dropping… (Bugger)

1 Like

This is really not good for Monzo being on Watchdog, so many compliments

2 Likes

I’d say time to go to Starling, but they leaked passport information, so I don’t know what’s worse…
Maybe going back to a high-street bank? :wink:

3 Likes

The woman leading the report is annoying

2 Likes

lol the response from Monzo was as I said earlier

2 Likes

Dramatic

Can’t stand her

1 Like

Devastating stories from customers. Monzo deserve the heat on this. It’s not good enough.

I think less of Monzo now :confused:

8 Likes

Has this not been happening for quite a while?

3 Likes

My mum just phoned me in a panic that her money is now not safe after I spent ages convincing her to get a Monzo account :sob:

That was really awful. I wish someone from Monzo had actually gone on there and at least shown their face.

I have been so supportive of Monzo and a really evangelist convincing people to sign up, this is the first time I’ve actually felt embarrassed because my family and friends are contacting me to find out what’s going on (as I had recommended it so much to them). I feel like Monzo is really on the back foot at the moment :disappointed:

15 Likes

Monzo’s response was disgusting tbh, they should have gone there and discussed it or sent a better statement.

7 Likes

Why the hell did Monzo not have anyone on the show to answer questions? Instead of some bog standard statement you’d expect from any old company.

13 Likes

Its very sad. Frankly I’m disapointed.

3 Likes

Monzo’s PR on this one is crap. Someone should have been on the show. So disappointed.

17 Likes

Litterally just watched it, my heart sank when I saw Monzo on there as I just switched over… unless Monzo address this properly within the next few days Im moving everything back and closing my account. Fortunetly I did a manual switch so my other bank account is still open.

6 Likes

It’s worrying that saleries etc is going missing, Monzo definitely should have had a member of staff on the show to reassure customers

3 Likes