Time to Rethink Plus and Premium Offers

I think the real value here is as others are saying in loyalty offers /redemptions or even cashback linked to card. that would require development time.

I even see Vodafone making a big play on offers(through VeryMe app) , many of them not much different to monzo but there are limited “codes” etc. it seems to have a bit more intrigue. they suck me in to reading about the offers via push notifications even though mostly I’m not interested, but it seems like a live thing at least

Agree with some of the above posts. I’d rather the offers not be part of plus at this point.

If they were better I’d have likely signed up.

The offers should be unique and ideally based on your spending trends.

2 Likes

Ahhh Monzo points. The greggs glory days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I agree with this, Plus offers are woeful and I would have expected more for my money

4 Likes

Agreed - cash back would be so much more useful. I really don’t understand why they offer these options to just plustomers to be honest. May as well make them available to all since they aren’t really much of an incentive.

I like the full integration idea. But bearing in mind that with all the GDPR requirements any new services (which usually required third party data transfers) would require some where around 3 to 6 months for privacy team to review and confirm it can go ahead, then similar period for development.
I don’t think this is on the top priority list for any banks which especially they assumed y’all suffered from lack of in house dev resources and capex budgets