The year is 2030. What do you think Monzo will look like?

This is just some fun for y’all. I was going to say “in 10 years time” but 2030 sounds better :pray: What do you think Monzo will have become? :thinking: What exciting features? New products? I’m interested to hear your wildest speculations!

3 Likes

Notifications on my glasses.

8 Likes

Flying car mid-air wireless recharge transaction failure notification in feed, retina confirmation required.

2 Likes

Riding around in mechanical Plushie prototypes

3 Likes

Dark mode will soon be launched

34 Likes

:point_up:

“Coming Soon” :eyes:

No joint account parity.

6 Likes

brent_eyes

3 Likes

AI chatbot has made all cops redundant and actually provides a better service (not exclusive to Monzo).

But it was only programmed to reply explicitly in emoji

2 Likes

That’s so last year, I’ll get notifications directly sent to my optic nerve, it’ll be Monzo plus with AI tier banking at a small price of £49.99 a month.

3 Likes

Monzo devs will realise they never built the databases to cope for the digits that will come with inflation.

HQ moved out of London.

3 Likes

Monzo Platinum will be released
Will have notifications on the card itself
Trends will be Preactive, and be based on your thoughts about what you think you will buy.
Google Sheets export will be the gold standard in data export
A 4D pot will be released, aka the Teseract, and will be a place where your 3D pots can be stored and organised (3D pots being released in 2026 of course)
A fully loaded Monzo Credit card will be released, but will have a daily spend limit of £100
Cheque imaging will be :soon:

Buy outs will be in Monzo’s future; first Monzo will but Sphere to get Simon B back, then Twitter will buy Monzo in retaliation.

5 Likes

We will be fully digital, so no cards, paper statements or anything.

Authorisation and payment will be done by some form of biometrics in shops, online, everywhere.

3 Likes

I was thinking more, bank balance on your arm :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

The year is 2030

After the collapse of the takeaway sandwich industry following WFH caused by covids 22-29, the economy has collapsed. We have returned to a hunter gatherer way of life. Money and banks don’t exist anymore.

Occasionally someone will try to exchange a hedgehog with the word “bitcoin” written on it. The remaining people laugh

11 Likes

Is this what hedge-funds will look like in the future? :eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Lots of spikes in the market with bit-hogs.

:badger:'s have the real value

1 Like