The Monzo Current Account Preview

Ah, appears to be mobile browsers only. :blush: Full browsers have to go via this page: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/today.aspx - currently third item down.

Mikeee - thanks for the tips. There appears to be a small car park at Morden which I was hoping might be emptying at around 5pm. https://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/morden-stn-lul/

1 Like

If you can drive to Morden the northern stret to Old Street is fine - pretty quick too. And you’ll get a seat since it’s the first station :smile:

1 Like

Following on from the above, if anyone can attend tonight’s event, I’d really appreciate it if you could take a photo of the slide showing the number of Monzo customers which looks like this. So that we can add that figure to our tracker of Monzo’s growth :pray:

4 Likes

I’ll try do so - although i’ll probably be tucked in the corner trying not to spread this cold I have! :face_with_thermometer:

3 Likes

Any chance of knowing how many have signed up to the current account preview? I’d like to know my odds of getting picked.

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: you can check that here -

That’s how many have current accounts. Not how many have applied for the preview. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

but doesn’t that just say how many have been handed out, rather than allow the calculation of the odds oif being invited?

1 Like

Well I just couldn’t pass up another :mondo: invite so train tickets booked for next Tuesday! Will be a nice long journey from Sunny (currently rainy) Yorkshire. :+1:

2 Likes

Ah, I misunderstood. No we don’t know that. But knowing the odds isn’t going to make you more likely to get one either :wink:

2 Likes

There is more chance of a lottery win than getting a current account at the moment haha

2 Likes

Just looked at the numbers. I think I’m going to buy lottery tickets if that’s correct. :joy:

7 Likes

Haha I’ve not seen the numbers, was one of the first on the alpha. So I reckon that’s where my luck ended lol

IMG_8505

7 Likes

Still 345k of us waiting for the current account then

2 Likes

Thanks Leonard, you were beaten to it by about 30 seconds in the end but I really appreciate you grabbing this for this :pray:

Shout out to the guy in front of you taking the photo too :wink:

3 Likes

Haha damn- pair that with having a cold and @tristan giving me an empty envelope today probably wasn’t my day! :sweat_smile: IMG_8506

9 Likes

Event was great - really good to hear open and honest words from Tom and the vote on foreign ATM fees was a great idea even if I was in the minority!
Have my coral current account card and am just waiting for the ID verification queue…

5 Likes

What did the majority vote for?

1 Like

In regards to overdrafts? About 70% option 1, 10% option 2 and 20% option 3

1 Like