The Monzo Current Account Preview

(connorianreilly) #397

First standing order for Rent worked perfectly :v: :wink:

3 Likes

(Caspar) #398

Something else I thought was interesting regarding the current accounts - they mentioned they’re aiming on having 1,000 users by the end of the first month, then 5,000 by the end of the second, and 20,000 by the third. Once they know they can handle that many, they’re confident they’ll be able to open it up to everyone so that’ll be October-ish.

4 Likes

(Alex Sherwood) #399

Tom did :smiley: It’s important to bear in mind that he also stressed that, that wasn’t a commitment though & those plans may change :wink:

3 Likes

(Simon Porter) #400

Anyone able to give feedback on the budgeting features in the current account just yet?

0 Likes

(Caspar) #401

Right now it’s the same as the prepaid account in terms of setting targets and categorising your spending.

0 Likes

(Alex Sherwood) #402

I’m guessing that you’re referring to the new Breakdown design? None of the features that Hugo’s previewed in #sneak-peek posts are in the current account app yet. Which also means that prepaid users aren’t missing out on those :slight_smile:

3 Likes

(Mark Edmonds) #403

When are the next rollouts planned :smile: My salary is incoming on the 15th, so would be pretty sweet to have it by then!

2 Likes

(Simon Porter) #404

Oh ok. I’d just assumed it would be. I don’t feel quite so desperate to get my hands on a current account now. The breakdown page is my #1 wanted feature.

3 Likes

(Jacqueline) #405

Protip:
If you have more than one middle name, bring your passport!!! Do not use your driving license.

1 Like

(Jamie 🏳️‍🌈) #406

I was miffed to see the new Breakdowns have not yet been built into my current account, but looking forward to some :monzo: Monzawesomeness soon.

1 Like

(Dafydd Thomas) #407

Is the number on the live current account page up to date?

0 Likes

(I Can't Wait Till Tuesday, Scrap The Graph Day!!!!) #408

Gone up 2 places in a few hours so I guess it might be

0 Likes

really? I’m sure it was 219 yesterday…

0 Likes

(I Can't Wait Till Tuesday, Scrap The Graph Day!!!!) #410

I thought it was 217?

Anyone know??

0 Likes

(Tristan Thomas) #411

It’s not totally live yet (I update it manually right now) so sometimes it might be delayed by up to 24 hours, but broadly yes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@tristan what is the correct number?

0 Likes

(I Can't Wait Till Tuesday, Scrap The Graph Day!!!!) #413
1 Like

should really be https://monzo.com/current-account/whenever-tristan-gets-to-it/

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

(Simon Porter) #415

Only 7 new accounts setup last night? Seems a bit small.

0 Likes

(Alex Sherwood) #416

Tonight’s the night for the next rollout event :slight_smile:

1 Like