TestFlight Release Discussion

It was mentioned it will be a labs things :relieved:

Could still be in the build yet

ISAs coming on Monday.

2 Likes

Yeah have seen. Was just hoping to see in release notes :persevere:

Youā€™re right though, could still happen soon I guess :crossed_fingers:

Do you think weā€™ll get Amex in Labs before the new account tab has launched on iOS though? I was hoping the new account tab would be part of the next update, but looks like itā€™s not.

1 Like

Could some please provide a screenshot of how the balance appears while youā€™re switching accounts?

:notsureif:

From account tab

From nav menu

@awjdean

1 Like

Press and hold the account button on bottom bar account appears with balance to the right

Donā€™t actually have a Joint Account with Monzo - just interested to see how it looks!

1 Like

Is the DD redirect to joint account close to being active? Was in test flight nearly 2 months ago.

1 Like

Last we heard, it was in staff testing.

This testing might take longer than other features, since Direct Debits are involved, or a bug might have been found in the current implementation.

Latest release:

Photo%2005-04-2019%2C%2001%2018%2007

1 Like

Weā€™ve added some Monzo magic to moving move between your account. You can now add notes to these just like other payments to people on Monzo.

Iā€™m guessing this means you can now add a reference while making a transfer between Monzo accounts?

If itā€™s actually refering to the ability to add ntoes to transfers after theyā€™ve been sent, this really annoys me since we still canā€™t add notes to ANY transfers after theyā€™ve been sent on iOS:

On a more positive note: Iā€™m really enjoying the more detailed release notes on this release.

3 Likes

I do like detailed release notes :blush:

1 Like

How could I join the TestFlight process?

Ask (politely) in the in-app support chat if thereā€™s any free slots, and theyā€™ll add you if so.

2 Likes

Thank you

Yeah, it only lets you add afterwards, which is weirdā€¦

So not just like payments to people on Monzo, because you can do that beforeā€¦but not after?

And obviously still canā€™t do anything for bank transfers :mask:

2 Likes

Iā€™m officially annoyed then.

1 Like

IMG_FB68D3B8B641-1

Seeing a lot of improvements around Pots, which is good - seems it now reflects that youā€™re in overdraft etc, showing negative values! :tada:

I think this also includes the fix for issue with Pots not updating!

1 Like

Trying to save data so cant download till i get home :laughing:

Has the new notifications centre gone live in this build?