TestFlight Release Discussion

Ahh so it is, when i checked last night it wasnt.

Lets hope the accounts screen is also in background

Another new testflight.

I dont like the mismatch now between the capitalisation of words of some of the account settings and the pots settings.

Should have stuck to all lowercase in my opinion

image image

3 Likes

Latest Version Released:

IMG_DBD8398CBF64-1

1 Like

Agreed. Also, seems like you can’t click on the Pot to get the extra information about it anymore. :frowning:

There’s a new menu for choosing pot images. Hopefully that’s paving the way for custom images! :soon:

2 Likes

Noticed this but if you click on the amount in the pot it works

1 Like

Yea, definitely seems it - it seems to follow the same flow/process as was shown in some screenshots where you’re prompted for how you want to add an image.

Card number doesn’t work for me - doesn’t show after entering PIN.

1 Like

I had to choose “See card number” twice then scroll through my pots for the card number to show.

Worked for me. But I activated it with FaceID.
Odd.

I have FaceID activated too and not working, auth and doesn’t display same as the pin method pin.

1 Like

How do you get into the TestFlight builds nowadays ?

Message chat and ask :blush:

New version out today …

1 Like

Build 514 is out now. Font size in the payments tab is huge. Really wish dynamic font was supported :cry:

1 Like

I really really dont like it :grimacing:

Dont think its much of an improvement to what was there if im being honest

Latest Release

3 Likes

Just saw this come through, can’t see anywhere in the app to get an ISA! :frowning:

It’s probably feature flagged + coming soon.

3 Likes

The being able to see joint account balance without having to actually switch into it is great!

Although ngl was really hoping to see Amex integration when I got the testflight notification :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I also can’t find anyway of getting to it. Thought it might of been via a pot but no luck.