Split the bill with monzo.me

(Naji Esiri) #1

(Max Mitchell) #2

Cool new feature - although it assumes you split all bills evenly.
Would it be possible to combine the receipt camera, some OCR, a calculator and then this feature.
You scan a receipt, it recognises the text, you assign each line to the relevant person, then it calculates the relevant totals.

It would make bill splitting exact every time - although perhaps it would come across a little stingy!

(Kampiotis) #3

This feature is great and I am heavily using it with my friends to split bills or flatmates for utility bills etc. But it would be great if the total spend for a purchase would be recalcuated once you received the money you requested for it.

For example if I buy 2 x tickets at £30 and then split the bill with a friends, it’d be useful to know that total cost for me is £15 once my friend paid in the other £15.

Thanks!

(Kristine) #4

this would be even more useful if you could ‘tag’ multiple items to split with friends. essentially like having a list, say ‘Holiday’, and being able to add multiple items from all of your items, and then when i’m ready, split the total of multiple items. if i receive money via this monzo me link, then i can se what the payment is for (maybe i can click it, and see who has and hasn’t paid, am able to send reminder etc).

(Simon B) #5

Great suggestions! This is currently an early stage of bill splitting and we’re definitely planning on improving over time, so thank you for the feedback! :grinning:

(Kristine) #6

checkout Splitwise for some inspiration. Monzo and Splitwise are my two financial companions i can’t function without.