Show us your homescreen

D83B657F-B464-442C-A0C2-DA0555FD9A80

I have all my apps and folders on one screen, with an empty row at the bottom. Something I picked up from the Cortex podcast a few years ago though for the life of me I can’t rememebr the rationale now. I almost always turn off badge icons but there was an app update pop up just before i took this screenshot.

It was in reply to your post…not sure why it didn’t link.

Fair enough just looks very empty :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Seen a lot of overcast installs! What’s everyone listening too?

1 Like

In no particular order:

• Invest like the best (listened to the Hash Power episodes probably five times)
  • Tim Ferriss
  • Slate Money
  • Unregulated
  • Fintech Insider

Always looking for recommendations. :wink:

1 Like

@v18n London Fintech Podcast?

1 Like

There was a podcasts thread a while back where I gave a load of recommendations! I have a ridiculous number of subscriptions, around 130 at the moment I think. Every so often I drop the ones I know I skip more often than I listen to. Podcasts to Recommend To Your Fellow Monzo Members

2 Likes

AE42C62C-B975-41C8-89DD-28509F063E63

I have a picture of my boyfriend pulling a goofy face in front of a nice picture … not sure you all wanna see his ugly mug :+1:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20171108-111654

2 Likes

Screenshot_20171108-112358Screenshot_20171108-112406Screenshot_20171108-112413

Maybe this might answer your question…

Still a very minamlist front screen :slight_smile: I forget android has that whole app draw thing

1 Like

Yeah I prefer the other version with the dot in the middle due to muscle memory. Kinda hard to get used to a swipe when you are used too a tap. The homescreens other then that was exactly the same.

3791E29E-CA01-4CFC-A36A-C87FD8D4F083

Got it! I find I don’t listen to it as much as the others. Probably worth it though.

That looks like Jellybean or Kitkat? We’re on version 8 now… you should probably update device/phone.

No as the swipe up to get to the app drawer was only debuted in Android Oreo.

What phone/launcher are you using? Looks like it’s still using the old Holo Design scheme!

This is very true - you have a theme in the app drawer that does look very Jellybean esq :stuck_out_tongue:

^

You’re both talking about the folder shape and Google Play layout I guess.

OnePlus 3 running Oxygen 4.5.1