Show us your desk!

The right three are attached to a machine running Ubuntu and the left two to one running Windows (sadly)

1 Like

I’m probably fairly odd but threads like this on reddit and now on here make really interesting reading :slight_smile: . Always looking for ways to improve/change my work and home setups

nice! I just have my laptop plugged into a dock (which supports 3 monitors) and VNC onto my workstation running redhat :smiley:

1 Like

I just have a bog standard laptop docked with 2 widescreen monitors. A phone, a mug and a water bottle…

2 Likes

Woah… getting fancy there… they gave us headsets… so I pretend i’m in a call centre when I’m wearing it.

1 Like

Prove it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh I forgot I have a headset too! :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t show you my desk coz NDA’s and documents that fall under the Official Secrets Act an all that so I will just show you my desk.

My Desk

ec7419b60341e879b263088aaa7d3929

4 Likes

Just a Macbook Pro, a couple of monitors, fan/heater, cables, phone, headphones (off-shot).

20180806152046_IMG_9619
I like cities — shouldn’t be too difficult to name those on the desktop wallpapers

6 Likes

I hope heater is switched off :joy:

1 Like

For definite!

Do all the wires on show not bother you? It would drive me insane if I couldn’t at least hide them behind a monitor or under the desk :hushed: Plus, is that a VGA cable I spy?? :frowning:

Yeah it’s not the perfect setup at all.
Moving office in less than a month. I’ll make it much better then.
VGA and HDMI monitor connections in place.

The cables are used for phone/headphones/Fitbit charging etc. Kinda need to be on the desk, though would be nice if they could be out of sight.

1 Like

I haven’t seen my desk for 3 months. Working in someone else’s office much closer to home.

2 Likes

Have two of these and picked them because they had no bezels. Coming up to 4 years now and they are running like new.

What’s that thing on the right? :phone::calling:

My desk is usually covered in plants :leaves: But I’ve just moved desks so it’s now just my mac :disappointed:

1 Like

My desk feels pretty boring compared to some of you !
20180807_095027

I like the idea of plants. I need to get a plant for my desk.

2 Likes

Not suppose to show my desktop bit of a sensitive job :wink:

But here is how it looks (Pic from google)

Related image

1 Like