Share Price: £13.0194 (Answered)

Hi, I’m new around here. I’ve been doing a lot of reading up over the past several months in whether to buy shares in Monzo and I’ve decided I’d like to.

After reading that they’re hard to get hold of, and I can’t seem to be able toessage the sellers listed above, how do I go about buying approved shares from the sellers above?

2 Likes

You need to build up your ‘trust level’ before you can private message people.

You can do that by participating abit in the forum.

Exact details

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Once you’ve done that you should be able to click on their username/profile pic and then there should be a button to message them.

What’s an investor loop email?

A quarterly email that Monzo sends to investors to keep them in the loop with investor-related news.

1 Like

We’re still waiting for the next one.
If the email they sent last time was accurate, the next Investor Loop is Overdue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it is overdue. If working to accurate dates, it is 19 days late although I’d accept an update by the end of October!

It appears they’re skipping Q3 or giving up on it all together.

1 Like

Hi, please see my update on the other Q3 post below. Looks like they’re waiting until December…

Not sure why!

1 Like

Share price still correct? £13.0194

What makes you think it could have changed?

Just because it’s a couple months ago, was just curious

There has to be a fundraising event for it to change. As there hasn’t been an event there’s no change in share price.

This all may change should the rumoured SoftBank investment happen in the next couple of months.

1 Like

When was the last investor email?

5th July 2019

There’s this thread about the email, but no further updates since Dec.

1 Like

Thought so and thanks will chuck a message in the other thread then

Hey, does anyone know the current Monzo share price and how to keep up to date with it?

I can never find it online.

£13.0194 is the share price , the price won’t change until another funding round is completed at the same / increased / decreased valuation

What was it in Dec 18?

don’t know , you could look up the funding rounds and see when they were and see what the share price was in that round ???