Setting targets

Hello! I don’t know if this is possible but I think it would be really handy to be able to set dates for your monthly targets. At the moment mine is just for the whole of May, however I get paid on 25th so it would be more useful for me for the targets to run from 25th-25th. Is there currently a way to amend this or can I suggest it as an amend

2 Likes

https://community.monzo.com/t/breakdown/9589?u=doherty

Currently you cannot do this. But when the current accounts launch (in the next few months) it will be possible. Check out the link above for Hugo’s post detailing a sneak peak at the feature. It looks great.

2 Likes

just to follow on from what @Doherty said you can let them know what would be best for you here

3 Likes

I also think the fact that this isn’t possible is a real flaw with Monzo. I’m not sure i know of anyone who gets paid and therefore balances their money from the 1st of every month so why is the current Monzo system set up so ridgidly?? I really hope they get to working on this soon.

1 Like

It is coming soon, Hugo has already given a sneak peek of it working in the linked post above :arrow_heading_up:

That’s great! I look forward to it :slight_smile: