Set Direct Debits to go out of a pot

I would LOVE to be able to have all my direct debits go out of a bills pot.

I was going to set up my IFTTT to transfer my salary into a salary pot (this function would also be great), and then give myself weekly budgets based on how much is left over but ifttt isn’t there yet lol. Then another great feature would be a ‘clean sweep’, so on the end of a given date (last day before payday, all of your balance is swept into a savings account!

6 Likes

I’m sure direct debits from pots is in the plans but can’t find the specific post on it right now :confused:

Here you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a really popular request and it’s on the roadmap. :smiley:

2 Likes

Cheers for doing the leg work for me! :rofl:

2 Likes

This would be amazing if they could do it!!!

Looking forward to this if it happens!

I love the “clean sweep” at the end of the month into a savings pot!

2 Likes

Second this! Especially into a pot with interest or an external account :raised_hands:t3:

Would it be possible to have a pot you could set aside your money for bills and have them deducted directly from the pot. It would also work great for other catagories like travel. I use my monzo everyday going to work on the train. It would be great if I could have a travel pot I could put my monthly travel budget in then everyday the transactions that get taged as travel would come out of this pot and it wouldn’t affect my monthly spending?

2 Likes

Tom said he hopes it’s something they will bring in:

1 Like

I’d like to see a feature where you can have direct debits assigned to different pots.

2 Likes

any idea if this is still the plan as it’s been a few months now and nothing has been mentioned.

This would be a really useful feature and would be a major push for me to go #FullMonzo as currently I have a Natwest account I use too

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Committed Spending Pot

Clothing thread off in favour of the main thread on this idea - Committed Spending Pot