Scheduled Interest Bearing Pot Withdrawals Duplicate/Persist

When withdrawing from an interest bearing pot the withdrawal shows twice for about 24 hours. (Joint Account, Joint Pot)

Details to reproduce:
Setup a regular pot withdrawal from any interest bearing pot e.g. Monthly 28th
Observe feed
On the 28th (a working day) you will see the withdrawal both tomorrow and today - both greyed

Android

Device:
Google Pixel 2

App Version:
3.34.0 - and been the same for at least 6 months

Screenshots:

At 07:30h and 13:15h on 28th:

Thanks for posting this! :pray:

This is a bug we know of and want to fix :bug::hammer:

Seems that the scheduled payment is attempted ā€˜todayā€™ but the Savings Pot withdrawal doesnā€™t ā€˜completeā€™ for 1 working day, meaning the scheduled withdrawal stays ā€˜openā€™ until the actual withdrawal completes :sweat_smile:

Sadly, I donā€™t know exactly when thisā€™ll be fixed but itā€™s on our radar, definitely want to avoid any confusion it may cause!

1 Like

Thank you for the reply! The first Iā€™ve ever received for my bug reports! :sunglasses:

Today (29th) the entry still shows grey only in ā€˜todayā€™ and I expect this to go ā€˜blackā€™ before 16:00. I think this is expected as it was an interest bearing pot.

To add: I gave up with ā€˜left to spendā€™ some time ago as it doesnā€™t seem to recognise any scheduled pot withdrawals as ā€˜incomeā€™ at all. All my bills go into interest pots at the start of the month and come out like this BMW transaction as the DD fall dueā€¦Iā€™m sure this double entry influences this tooā€¦If we can fix my perpetual ā€˜left to spend ZEROā€™ Iā€™d be very pleased. The scarcity of people complaining about this leads me to believe that this may only relate to Joint Interest Pots/Joint Accounts/Scheduled withdrawalsā€¦

Stay safe!

1 Like

Glad to see this is here, recently set up some scheduled withdrawals from my interest pots on a weekly and monthly basis and found this issue persistent on Android. Sąd to see one year later and not fixed!

Yep - other priorities I assume. Waste of time logging anything on hereā€¦I just check in every 12 months or so now. Nothing changes!