Savings account?

Is there any plans to add a savings account feature? Or just multiple accounts in general? I currently have 2 on my Barclays account, 1 account with my main funds connected to my card, and another that isn’t connected to a card for savings. Is this something that’s planned?

1 Like

Hi tdevx,

Both savings accounts and having multiple accounts are core banking feature that are part of our long term plans but before we get to that, we have a fairly long list of features and functionality we need to get through first, so I am afraid it is too early to talk about a timeframe for this.

Cheers,
Ole

2 Likes

ah okay, thanks :smile:

Barclays halving my savings account interest rate from October! So it would be good to know if Mondo is likely to have something in place by then.

@MikeSW2 We definitely won’t have savings accounts then and probably not quite full current accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

ooooooh "not quite full current accounts " by October - thats interesting
:wink:

Thanks @tristan. There’s definitely a big opportunity with traditional banks offering paltry rates. Good to have an idea for planning as many accounts tie funds up for one, two or there years.