Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) chat

I got 4 lol

2 Likes

And all of them are :poop:

5 Likes

Is the Drummonds chequebook still branded, or have NWG now standardised chequebooks? Recent NW & Ulster premier books look a bit dull (Child & Co is a year or so old).

It is still branded but not how it used to be.

Here’s photos of the new one

1 Like

Oh that’s a shame. I guess the lovely Child & Co design has been fudged too

1 Like

It has, I got one the other week and it’s the standard one with C&Co branding added.

Speaking of Child and Co, I’ve been on eBay a bit…

The Marygold by Temple Bar is over 100 years old, sent to customers of the bank – only 250 dedicated copies were published.

The First House in the City is a more recent (70s) and shortened history of the bank.

8 Likes

Why is the Ulster cheque issued under “Ulster Bank T/A National Westminster Bank Plc”?

It should be National Westminster Bank Plc t/a Ulster Bank or National Westminster Bank Plc incorporating Ulster Bank.

2 Likes

Oh no how could they get that wrong? :grimacing:

1 Like

Because that’s what it is. Ulster bank is a brand of Natwest Group, not it’s own entity.

Ulster Bank | Our brands | NatWest Group

But Ulster isn’t trading as NatWest. NatWest are trading as Ulster.

1 Like

What does the Child & Co one look like now then?

Like the ones posted above but with the C&Co logo and address. It’s not a fancy looking chequebook anymore.

Ahh I see. Glad they kept the brand still there though.

Indeed. I had seen, on their website, that it was Ulster bank as a business name of NatWest PLC

But then I Cross checked it and you’re right

Just been notified that the Reward Platinum account fee is increasing from £20 to £22 as of 28th June 2024.

Yikes did it say why

Increases in service costs essentially. They last increased the fee in 2018.

I’m waiting for the Premier Black fee increase email now :eyes:

Premier Reward Black is increasing to £36 from £31 as of 28th June 2024.

Now that’s the kind of increase I like. I see you edited that one quickly!

1 Like